PolarTechs patented technology is the new generation of Dry Ice Blasting machines
Our machines are connected directly to either liquid CO2 from a cylinder or adding dry ice pellets. The PT PRO and COMBI, dry ice particles are produced in the blasting gun during operation.
Further you connect to your in-house air supply as low as 0,6 m3/min. and still achieve effective cleaning results.
The innovation lies in solving the problems with the existing DIB technology.
PolarTech PRO, PT 25 and COMBI features:
- Simple to operate.
- Compact and Light weight means high mobility.
- Using liquid CO2 (PRO, COMBI) and low consumption means low operating
- Ergonomic design for long lasting operation.
- Connects to in-house air supply, even very low.
- High quality and reliable technology.
- Less wearing parts.
- Gentle or aggressive cleaning simply by pushing a button (COMBI).
- Fast return on your investment.
Cleaning technology of the future
Cleaning with dry ice has been used for several years. More commonly used are dry ice in pellet form or blocks using a shaving technology. Both technologies are subject to high investment costs and high running costs. These factors have so far been the obstacles for establishing themselves as a general cleaning process in the industries.
PolarTech´s patented technology is the solution to the problems above.